When interviewing these Trump supporters, the NY Times' reporters were, I hope, armed with a fully charged cattle prod and freshly unsealed can of Bruce Wayne's anti-psychosis Bat spray:
* "People are going to march on the capitols. They’re going to do whatever needs to be done to get her out of office, because she does not belong there. If push comes to shove [and Clinton] has to go by any means necessary, it will be done."
* "It’s not what I’m going to do, but I’m scared that the country is going to go into a riot…. The country has never been so divided. I’m looking at revolution right now.”
* "You go through any neighborhood and see how many Trump signs there are and how many Hillary signs there are, and I guarantee you it’s not even going to be close. The only way they’ve done it is by rigging the election."
* "Unfortunately [my emphasis], I’m not a man of vigilante violence. I’m more of a peaceful person. But I do think there will be a large amount of people that are terribly upset and may take matters into their own hands."
* "If [Clinton] comes after the guns, it’s going to be a rough, bumpy road. I hope to God I never have to fire a round, but I won’t hesitate to. As a Christian, I want reformation. But sometimes reformation comes through bloodshed."